MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! It is now October, an you know what that means?
It's time for a H A L L O W E E N contest!
We're your hosts, Ethemy and EstelleDusk, also, we're your judges, along with northstar2x and any other specially selected secret judges we may need. If you're a judge and you put in an entry, then that entry will not be counted. Same if you provide prizes for this contest
So let's get to the important parts, yes? Theme, rules, deadlines...
Theme: Halloween, but of course. Just one little addition... all entries, absolutely MUST contain a pumpkin. There's no limit on how your pumpkin may be used. Make it a pie, make it a hat, make it a dress, make it a jack-o'lantern, make it a smoothie, make it a tea. I don't care, just make it obvious that there's a pumpkin in there somewhere. We don't want to play Where's Waldo with a pumpkin, you have to show/tell us that there is indeed a pumpkin in there.
1. We're going for spooky scary this year, not horror butcher movie scary. So please, no excessive gore or blood. Something family friendly since our base material was a children's tv show.
2. The entry MUST have been create and posted AFTER the announcement of the contest.
3. All entries must be submitted to the contest folder, if you don't see a folder, then we haven't gotten a chance to make one yet and we would ask you to wait before submitting. Any person commenting with a link to their entry, will be hidden.
4. No stealing
5. No nudity
6. No insulting or abusive content
7. Original Characters are allowed, but please try to have at least one canon character
8. HAVE FUN!!!!
Deadline: Midnight on Halloween, Eastern Standard Time. One more time, October 31st, 12am, going into November 1st, according to EST. There's a Countdown Clock here. If it reads all zeros, you're out of time.
Prizes: As always, some form of prize art from the judges, or whatever from whomever wishes to donate a prize.
tmpoole96 has donated a free writing commission as a prize~
SUBMISSIONS: Open! (1 entry so far)